Tuesday, October 7, 2008

JOYS OF REMODELING 2



Well, as you can see it took a little longer than anticipated to get to the bathroom! It isn't finished yet....the trim isn't finished and my light fixtures aren't in it yet. So where the round mirror is I am going to have some sort of chandalier.....and a different light over the square mirror. I will take more pics....I don't know why the pics have the weird color.....but the bathroom is a chocolate brown.......I can't decide if the trim should be white or black....it will be big trim and crown molding! I was so excited that it had gotten done this much that I had to share! So let me know if it is ugly or not!

3 comments:

Lori said...

It's very pretty. I am so excited for you. I wish I could see it in person. Photos just don't do it justice. Good job!!

J.J. said...

Thanks! I am way excited! It looks cool! Can't wait til it is totally finished.....I have had the worst time just making up my mind....but when i do I am atleast set in it definitly!

Julie D. said...

It looks AWESOME, JJ. You are so good at that kind of stuff. Luv YA!