Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our trip to Boise!


So this past week end we went to Boise....or rather Nampa to the Pride, Potential, and Power cheer competition! I am pleased to say that all three girls teams did awesome! My little ones team took second......they had a great performance! I am trying so hard to figure out the whole add a video thing so that you all can see. I am a little slow on the figure out thing but trust me I am actively trying to learn! The older girls team took a wonderful first place which is awesome for their self esteem. They had a whopping583 points which beat some pretty fantastic teams! It is making Vegas look fabulous! So we had a terrific visit with my grandma Teddy! My kids love how adorably fun she is....full of giggles and good times at a wonderful age of.......well......she is a lady so I suppose it would be rude to toss it out there for everyone! But she is twice as old as my big brother! I love you both! We high jacked gram and made her visit with us at the hotel after the competition....so she could watch the kids swim......and after all that is my little mans favorite part of the cheer comps!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We sure miss Grandma! She is a riot. Don't feel bad...I can't do video either. I am lucky to get a slideshow put on. Congrats to the girls!!!

J.J. said...

Thanks! I seriously tried......the video thing I suppose better be left up to the kids.....