Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MY BROCK KIDS

Its really weird.... You grow up in an area and you find yourself  always cheering for your high school....even years later as an adult. Me, I was a Blackfoot, Bronco!!! Go Green, Black, and White!!! (I was also a Highland RAM.....and the beloved Snake River Panther......But you can't name them all!) Then you have children of your own..... You become attached to their school, (if it happens to be different from your own.) I had actually found myself growing quite fond of my children's schools! The High School in subject SKyline Grizzlies.... Which was a rival of my own High School growing up. It was fun getting involved in the school spirit! Going to the sporting events....the huge rival game....The Emotion Bowl.....

 BUT..... What happens when you move? You have children ready to graduate.... and other kids spread evenly through out the different grades...... You have to change....You have to become attached to another school... You have to encourage new loyalties..... SO NOW......





We are Brock Eagles............ Go Blue and Gold!!! Angelo is getting involved in sports, Natalie is a cheerleader, and Tab's is even a member of the Blue Crew at the High School...... Sami as a senior.... Well.... I am not pressing my luck!!!

No comments: