Thursday, December 2, 2010

YEAH ME!!!

I started school again in October of this year. I was a little scared at first. I don't like the unknown....Don't like to go into most events blind folded.... ;) I like to know what to expect. It can be easier that way. Don't get me wrong a surprise here and there is fabulous, if its a good surprise. Anyhow, I am going to school to be a teacher. I had always thought I would do something different, and I don't mean the going to beauty school different, (not that there was anything wrong with it. It just wasn't me.) I mean like I would be a journalist or something like that. Except the fact that I always said I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. I just never thought I would do it, if that makes sense? It seems that a lot of people never end up doing the one thing they always wanted to do, for one reason or another. Little kids are so amazing! They believe that the world is a good place, they believe simple fixes most, and they believe in dang near everything....WHY? Because they see the beauty in life! I love it!!! I am so looking forward to being an encouraging force in the lives of little kids.... Sounds Cheesy! ;)
I had started to think I would be a hack though..... I have done wonderful on all of my assignments, but when it came to tests... I second guess myself to death, I change things til they are definitely wrong, I panic!!!! So needless to say my tests have been less than stellar..... Thank God I can write a paper!!! BUT Today....why I am tooting my own horn... I took a deep breath..... I didn't second guess my choices.... And I ended up with a PERFECT SCORE!!!!  So if I can remember this technique for next week, i might be onto something!

No comments: