Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011

Yesterday's Cafe
Happy New Year to everyone reading this because everyone reading this, is most likely, only the people I love to pieces! I hope this new year bring you all the things that you have hoped for in years past and haven't quite achieved or gotten! I have a feeling that this is the year to expect great things!!! So watch for them.... those great things are right under your noses!

The holidays were nice! I quickly jumped out of my Grinch like mood and began the Jolly Spirit with out hesitation on Christmas Eve. LOL It was pouring on Christmas Eve.... and though it wasn't snow.... the wet was nice!!! I can't complain! Actually, the lightening that went along with the wet was even cooler! Santa visited our house and the kids woke us up at 4:30.... okay it was closer to 5:00 am to tell you the truth, but it felt like I didn't sleep at all. :)  We enjoyed a wonderful day with just us.... and Cody..... It was nice.

No one close your eyes this time! hahah Smart Alecks
So then.... My parents came for a visit! With them came the freezing cold temperatures! hahahaha It got down to as low as the 30's.... I think only at night....BUT I needed a jacket! We went on an adventure with them and found my great grandpa's grave at an old airport in the middle of the DFW airport.... Wierd right? I thought so.... Not that it was in the middle of the airport.... that I found basically ordinary...it was the fact that I actually had family buried in this state! HAHAHAHA That I found amusing as heck!!!!  While at the airport we picked up one of my other daughters from Idaho! Miss Hayley!!! We were all so excited to see her.... she was only here a few days, but while she was here she went out on  blinde date, (I was awkwardly surprised that he wasn't actually blinde? hahaha) and caused a headache for the rude boy bugging Tabitha while at a party they crashed on New Years Eve! .... hahaha I love KIDS!!!! New Years Eve we went and ate at the coolest hole in the wall BBQ Joint ever..... Outlaw BBQ by my house..... Even on New years they have strict rules about leaving clothes on! hahahahah We were horribly sad to have both her and my parents leave on the 3rd.....

So now life is back to REALITY in a sense..... in another.... I must just ask what's reality? HAHAHA Definitly not normal..... "When are you ever going to learn that being normal isn't actually a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage...."

Only the coolest Bronze statue ever!!!

Me and Hayley
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! HAPPY 2011....... Be Safe and Take Care of All of You!!! 
Grandma and the kids with Great Grandpa's grave! Family Pics!
Mom and Dad At Outlaw BBQ

No comments: