Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The funny behind my beamer club!


I only wish I were a member of the Beamer club. When I grow up that is my goal. You all know the club.....the beautiful women with the gorgeous new BMW's. I see our local members of it everyday. They all go to the same gym I do, and though I love the ladies to death, I wish I truly could fit in. Sure some of them have the really hideous attitudes, but the ones I know are the all around sweethearts. Which does make it hard to hate them, so realistically I don't. I just secretly long to be like them. It's so wrong of me, I KNOW! BuI have the perfect children, the great house, nice vehicles, a business, a book pending publishing, and a pretty great husband. (No extra comments needed at this time.) I guess I spend way to much of my life in the real world,t they are so beautiful and so sweet...all around perfect ladies. but it's like I said before I can't complain really.............WHAT I HAVE IS PERFECT FOR ME! And my kids are the absolute greatest!

2 comments:

Just_Jules said...

JJ, and you have me for a FRIEND! Life can't get more perfect than that.

Actually, I do know what you mean! But, you are AWESOME just the way you are.

Luv YA!

cd said...

Hey girl, we don't need their club! You should see that club in Scottsdale....UNBELIEVABLE......I think I could get used to it though!

What about our cool chics club? When are we starting that?