Monday, February 1, 2010

Sami is an artist....

It is amazing to me watch the art work that Sami is creating unfold into the masterpiece it is becoming. I always knew she was talented.... but I just never realized how talented she was until she was asked to represent her school in the state wide art competition. SO then her normal style of cartoon sketching turned into these amazing protraits. Above is the amazing collage of faces she is putting together......Carly is on there.....Hailey.....Tabi.....Angelo.....and Tony.....Natalie and I will be on there too.....and I think Cody....
This is Carley......and looks just like her......FYI.
This is the beginning of Angelo.......what I actually saw of it this morning is almost complete and looks just like the handsome little stinker.
This is Tabi.......and is looking more and more like the beauty she is......
This is going to be a part of the puzzle pieces that will go over the other face from her life.....this is my sami's smile.......... I am so proud of her ability and the desire she has put into her accomplishments. Though art is a touchy career.....I believe she will put her talents to good use through out her life.....

No comments: