Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I didn't fall off the earth...it just forgot me as it was turning...... LOL

Wouldn't it be cool if you really could disappear sometimes though....and yet still be here....and you could watch everyone do their thing but they couldn't see you..... LOL So a quick rant..... Had my PC fixed.... Then it crashed AGAIN less than a week later....then my internet is turned off because I couldn't pay it online.... but I couldn't use my pc....and to explain this to idiotes on the phone is hillarious.... a little like a 3 stooges episode..... or a bad dream of stupid people....who think you are stupid....and it just doesn't end.... I am back.... Kinda. My PC is still amongst the undead.... LOL perhaps Dr Frankenstien will revive it..... or I will light it on fire and enjoy the glow. So there......

So what have we all missed in the life of Jennifer? LOL As if I am that exciting that we must all keep up to date with me..... That would be cool though wouldn't it? If everyone really truly wanted to know what I was doing moment to moment..... Wouldn't it be cool if my life was that exciting..... i suppose the kids want to know what I am doing moment to moment..... "Can't you see the door is closed? I am peeing...." LOL Anyhow.....






 Thurber Ghost Town
This was a fun and exciting little visit to the past. One of my all time favorite things to do is to visit places of the past. I LOVE ghost towns. This wasn't my favorite town....and they wouldn't let us in the cemetery but it was fun! I looked like I was a two kid mom.....Angelo and Tab's were all that went...... Sami stayed in bed asleep not up for the ultra exciting adventure.....Natalie was in Austin at the schools State Basketball tournament.....And yes our team WON! Not that I truly care.....but its cool!
Thurber is an old coal mining town. Underneath the tall tower sits well over a 100 million tons of coal....Pretty cool. There is the old fire dept with Tab and Bo in front of it. The picture of the old service station that Angelo wanted to break into.... Exciting stuff.

1 comment:

Jane said...

OK -- when we come again you have to take me here and to many other ghost towns. Maybe I can convince Bo that breaking into places might get him thrown in jail -- provided that I'm not the one breaking in ;0) Oh, and Sami has to go with her gram on these adventures......