Friday, March 26, 2010

A night of shining stars

So we move to Brock Texas and they fall in love with the kids! Every year they have this thing where kids vote on the kids in their grade levels for certain titles.... No one runs for these titles it is just the luck of the vote and random. Apparently it is unheard of that more than one child from a family ever wins this honor..... if they ever win at all.... And I have to say Tab's got the bummer of it because she had been home sick the week of the voting....everyone loves her....she is like the IT girl of the 8th grade.... But Angelo was named 4th grade rep..... Natalie was the friendliest in the 6th grade..... Samantha was the friendliest Junior! I was so proud!!! I couldn't take photos during....silly rules.... But got a few before. I love my kids......where did I go so right?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Kids are our biggest blessings. We certainly hit the jack-pot.

Jane said...

How wonderful!!!! They are such amazing kids! This grammy sure lucked out. Wish your 4 and Jim and Lori's 2 lived by their grammy though. Something is just not right with this picture at the moment!!! Proud Proud Proud!!!!!!!