Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter....First Baseball game...

First up to bat at the first game. (My layout is weird FYI...because I can't move these photos) Angelo got hit by a 70 mph pitch this bat.... he didn't cry....it hit him in the back...in the kidney... as the other team was on their knee...and ALL the coaches were fussin over him....he asked if he could just take his base.... The hit left the lace marks on his back.... His sisters were ready to go beat up the pitcher.... LOL Sisterly love! He didn't cry til he was in the car and they were fusin over him...and then at home.... he called me while he was in his room....he needed a hug from his Mommy! I love kids!!!

So Natalie and Angelo were the only egg decorators this year....because I was a party pooper and didn't want the mess at midnight. Go figure. Oh well.... it was still fun even if I am a bully.


Sami at the first baseball game for Angelo.... Natalie was there too but the wind was blowing and it was cold....like 50 degrees....LOL



Angelo did an awesome job at pitching.... he can throw an accurate 65-70 mph pitch at 10 years old. He is the only left handed pitcher in the league...and the only 10 year old pitcher in the majors. :)










2 comments:

Lori said...

He is one tough kid!! I sure do miss watching baseball games. I'm glad his sisters were watching out for him. That is what sisters are for!!

Jane said...

Bo is so like his Uncle Jim! A real baseball player. They got it from me lol -- no wait. That would be from your dad. Real talent. Glad he is okay and that you still have someone to color your eggs. Dad and I colored eggs this year so he would have real Easter eggs to eat. Miss you! Love seeing the kids!