Friday, October 15, 2010

If you can't say something nice

This was an after thought to my wonderfully lady like neighbors actions..... I was raised this way.... And I try to raise my children this way,...... And though my children remain better at putting this classic wisdom into their lives than I am....It is still the best choice of actions....

Another bit of wonderfully classic advice comes from those Zany Madagascar Penguins..... "Smile and wave boys.....Just smile and wave."

Its a classic problem that most of us....ok me.... suffer from! Open mouth, Say unkind words, insert foot, and walk away embarrassed..... Skip that entire scenerio and just smile and think to yourself what an idiote jerk the person is..... Right? I can try..... hahahaha Or I can get tackled and well..... you know the story! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's hard to stay calm in the moment...but you are right. Just smile and wave. Or kill 'em with kindness...either way, you won't get a ticket.