Sunday, September 14, 2008

TAGGED

Well...let's enjoy this game. Tagged from hundreds of miles away.......Go figure!
A-Attached or Single- Attached
B-Best Friend-Jules
C-Cake or Pie-Definitely Cake
D-Day of theweek-Saturday
E-Essential Item-toothbrush.....
F-Favorite Color- Green
G-Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms- Sour gummi worms
H-Hometown- Blackfoot, ID
I-Indulgence-Tanning
J-January or July- I love the warmth of July but snow me in in Jan and iwould be thrilled
K-Kids-4 amazing miracles
L-Life is Incomplete Without-My Family...All of Them
M-Marriage Date-July 11, 1997
N-Number of Siblings- 1 Awesome big brother
O-Oranges or Apples-Apples...candied
P-Phobias or Fears-Spiders and heights......and.....being alone
Q-Quote-Say Nothing Do Nothing Be Nothing
R-Reason to Smile-My family
S-Season-Fall
T-Tag 3-Jules.....Christine.....(don't have anyone else to tag)
U-Unknown Fact-I have trust issues...DITTO......Me Too......
V-Vacation Destination-I want to go to Sicily or to Ireland.......or i'd settle for Michigan.
W-Worst Habit-A mouth like a sailor......I am able to hide it well.....sometimes.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasound-X-rays
Y-Your Favorite Food-chicken Angelo.......
Z-Zodiac Sign-Pisces

No comments: