Monday, August 25, 2008

Disturbing

So I was reading this week end....after I built my beautiful new patio furniture.  Anyway....reading the latest book in this series I adore.....and was sick over the fact that book two in my series....written months ago.....has A LOT of the same ideas.......and not just little ideas HUGE......so it was frustrating needless to say.  Ho Hum........So there you have it!  Once my books have made it through the publishing process I will look as though I need to get my ideas from someone else.  BLAH............

So I had to add how much nicer it feels when you just say things that you truly feel like and need to say rather than keeping them to yourself.......not saying it.  I think it is better even if it isn't nice.....politically correct.....even if it hurts feelings.......I suppose if it is taken personally.....it should have been.

My beautifil children started school today!  So now there is officially a high schooler, a Junior high student, and two elementary kids.......fun! I love being a mommy.  It's very rewarding above all else.  So I get to go pick them up from school in about 45 minutes....at least the younger kids......I can't wait to hear all about it.

4 comments:

Lori said...

So....what did you say and too whom? I'm with ya on that one. Say it and let the chips fall where they may. Keep it real. I can't believe your kids are so grown up. We are lucky to have such awesome kids!!

J.J. said...

So I told my neighbors ex that he was an ass and he was screwing up his children with his childish behavior. And......hmmm.....I have been pretty good about it actually. I hate taking peoples crap.....done with that! How are you guys? I hope all is well....you are so right. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting....but we are awfully lucky!

Julie D. said...

Thank you, JJ, for standing up for me. You will NEVER know how much your friendship means to me.

I LOVE the way this picture looks. BIG HUGS! Luv YA!

J.J. said...

Julie.....I love you and would love to stand up for you or right beside you any day! Big Higs right back at you!!!jj