Friday, August 29, 2008

FOOTBALL!!!

So if I haven't mentioned it before....I LOVE football!  But besides just loving football....I love to watch my little man playing football!  A naturally talented athlete......he is good at everything he tries.....it isn't even a challenge.  I am so proud of him!  Even having three older sisters hasn't slowed him down....or damaged him.  I mean he isn't a girly boy! Not that it's a bad thing.....I mean his sisters haven't de-boyed him.  I know that isn't a word!  I have to admit baseball is my favorite sport, it always has been, but when your son is the Quarterback of his team.....it is awesome to watch.  Don't get me wrong.....I love watching him be the left handed pitcher also!  My little guy is such a stud!
I need to clarify something.........I love watching all of my kids.....my middle daughter played little league with the boys forever.....she was a pitcher also.....but a righty.  She also played tackle football and was a running back and a linebacker.  She was awesome and it was so cool watching the boys when they realized she was indeed a girl.  My son looks up to her so much because, well, she is tough as hell!  My other girls are just as awesome to watch in cheer......that is a dang tough sport.....actually now competitive cheer is the most dangerous........so between football and cheer.....lets see if we can come out with no injuries.........because in either sport I can't run out onto the field or the floor to baby any of them!

2 comments:

Julie D. said...

Go, Angelo!!! He is a STUD! And you are so right....there is NOTHING like watching our little QBs. I need to get some good pictures this week too! Luv YA!

J.J. said...

Jules....mylittle man looks up to yours! i think it is awesome that they are both such studs! Luv ya!