Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Week Of School and Football!!!


This is the look I recieved as I tried to take first day of school photos of my all too beautiful high school student.  Though I did let her know that I would take pictures of her and all of her friends together with their cars if she didn't cooperate.  She knows I'd do it!  i can't believe she is so old already....boy time flies!
This is my amazing junior high student....beautiful and still up for those first day photos!  Of course they are still all up for the hugs and kisses good bye at the school in front of all their friends......they are such sweethearts!
So now we move down to the elementary darlings!  Except that she doesn't look like she is a fifth grader......I can't believe she is that old.......just as beautiful as her older sisters!  And sassy to boot!
My handsome baby!  Poor little guy has three older sisters.  OUCH!  Good thing he is so tough....and a mama's boy!  Good combination!
I was sad sending them back to school!  I adore having the house bustling with the chaos of children.....the more the better....bring on the friends!  I am just glad that Jules and I aren't mixed up in the PTO.  I loved being the president and organizing, writing grants, and fundraising......but it was a nightmare at the same time.  Good thing I had Julie as the VP so that we could laugh through the meetings.  Remind me never to do that again!
So football started for my little man too......and cheer starts up full load next week.  What a hectic life!  Gotta love it all!

3 comments:

Julie D. said...

We need to find a new fun hobby that's not PTO!!! We need to get your book published...be wealthy and shop! I had tons of fun with you today...I can't wait to get all CUTE!!! Luv YA!

J.J. said...

I say DITTO to your comment! I THINK IT should be a plan! The new hobby of shopping and being wealthy AND famous!I had a ton of fun!!! Can't wait to do it again!

Jane said...

Cannot believe my angels are growing up so quickly! Wish I were in that house to hug them a little more often - hugs, angel kisses, kissing hands - everything to make a grandma's heart happy! I could torment my little girl and her bestest Julie that way too hehehe