Thursday, July 31, 2008

Computer Nightmares


So how many times can someone's children destroy the hard drive of one computer.....or completely mess up ones settings? In this house it is an infinite ordeal......seriously! SO a few months ago my hard drive crashes.....and not a little, the entire thing. So I fix it.....no I am far from a PC smarty pants.....just a nerdy mom. LOL I stick in some disk praying that it fixes it not wanting to go and buy a new PC for my animals to destroy.....anyhow....it worked. Things were fine until a week ago when they down load one hideous virus after the next.....so I do the whole disk thing again. Then yesterday I have to download all these fixlet things because of something else that is wrong......to then get on this morning and have things not work again and have to restore my settings just to log on to my blog. I thought the schools were teaching the kids more about computers these days? Just kidding....but seriously I wonder about what my children are thinking.

No comments: