Thursday, July 31, 2008

This One Is For My Mom and Dad





So my mom and dad went to see my brother and his family in Minnesota. They drove....which sounds like a long way from Idaho.....and it is. The drive, described by my mom, sounds beautiful, with lots of historical sites along the way. I think it would be a fun trip anyway.....driving a cute little BMW convertable......looking cool.

So the wild and crazy grandparents went knee boarding. I was shocked to see pictures of them on my sister in laws blog! But I was so pleased to see them having fun and enjoying themselves! Well deserved!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Glad you love me and dad! We sure do love you. Kevin stayed in the water with me because I kept trying so slide out of the life jacket. Felt way like such a spazmo - oh wait - I am!