Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Swimming On a Hot Idaho Day


My little Princess and her Birthday cake! Now I just need to find the picture with her in the sambrarro at dinner. She was a little embarrassed! But it was her choice to go for fried ice cream!

So my little Nat turned a whopping 10 years old, can you believe it? She didn't want to have a birthday party with all of her little friends.....too much girl drama......Go figure? So she wanted to go swimming as a family instead. Since work has been crazy we decided to stay close and we headed down to Down-at-a- Hotsprings.
We had a lot of fun. The three younger kids went down the water slides a million times. I don't think I could have gone up the stairs that many times. Sam, well, she read and hung out in the shade. SHe was afraid she might get some sun on her skin. She doesn't want skin cancer. All in all it was a fabulous day! Wish more of them could be this relaxing! Good Pick Nat....Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Lori said...

What a fun day for you guys!! I can't believe Nat is that old. WOW! I miss you guys. I have started your book, and I like it. I can't wait to get a chance to finish it.

Julie D. said...

AWESOME...Happy Birthday, Nat! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Luv YA!

Marie said...

It sounds like Nat had an awesome birthday!! Your kids could not be cuter!! I miss you all so much :)