Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Well, my kids think I am a giant nerd! I suppose blogging isn't for old people like me! I suppose I need a life. Have one.....Love it.....Think I will talk about it! Or Blog about it!

My second book is done! And I was contacted by my first publisher today! I am so excited, can't hardly stand it! I think I will just play it cool and hold tight for a week or so.

So do people actually read blogs? Just curious. Or is this a sort of public diary.....writing private things down in hopes someone will sneak a peak? Maybe that is a question like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I understand about the question of anyone actually reading these things. I just got back and have felt so out of touch. I love reading about the lives of my friends. Usually I do like to let them know that I read it and I comment on what they are blogging about. But...there are lurkers who just read and move on. It's frustrating but, what do ya do?

J.J. said...

I hate lurkers.They are like voyerists...so not sure if that is a word. :) I think it should be a law...you peak...you comment. LOL Glad to see you wish I could have when you visited! You're kids are beautiful. ANd have to tell you Nellie looks so much like moose it is freaky! (I love my kids and yours but there is something about my dogs! LOL)

Lori said...

I don't know why I like my dogs so much. They really just make a mess. You would love MN. It is so different from ID. You should sneak in the car when your Mom and Dad come in a couple weeks.

J.J. said...

I know Iwould love MN. I wanted so badly to go to Michigan and be somewhere greener. Not the grass is greener B.S. but truly green. We really do need to sneak out there.